Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my poetic verse!


smh.....walking in the store & these young kids just about knocked me down. without even a ounce of respect or apology !! I moved out the way...but my heart began to frown!

&our precious seeds have grown into fruit
& by our fruits shall we be known!

Wasnt the first nor will it be the last time that a young man or young lady has done this . I've never really wanted to punch the wall until they did it in front of my 77year old Aunt. I was taking her on her errands., like I usually do. I tried to get her to walk a little faster to avoid the show . As we passed the group of young ladies who were "twirking" my head dropped in shame.

"I'm sorry about that," I said.......(the air was so thick as we both just stared aat each other...as if we understood each other's pain)

"Dont worry about that dear, I've seen it before", as she tried to make me feel better Ifaked a smile all the while escorting through the door.

&our precious seeds have grown into fruit
& by our fruits shall we be known!

smh.......Its a sad day when we don't respect our elders....
even sadder is this day because we dont respect ourselves.
How can lil KiKi know she's a Queen!
When she heard your late night special coming through

and you dont even care that she has to be up early for school?

& this clown even called you a...
Sister, that's not your name!
so why did u answer?
passing deadly behaviors that slowly eat
like cancer

But, I aint even mad...offended but, not mad...
cause everybody blames the kids for their rude behavior,
diaper mouths, low test scores, and self destruction....
I'm not buying it!!!! I blame the mothers!

& our precious seeds have grown into fruit
& by our fruits shall we be known!

smh.... because of the shame on us!
This aint the 70s, 80s or 90s....
you, are most likely someone's role model.
YOU, my dear are the parent!
The loving Auntie!
The favorite teacher!
She never read the bible but your life is her long winded preacher


I just wish a few good women would stand up
and do another examination

our daughters are suffering from spiritual blindness
and you still on vacation????!!!pahllllllease!

write her a perscription YOU!
just became the doctor
and your on call....
save ur daughter, save yourself
inject her self esteem with love & value
for optimal health
last race for a cure, there are no remedials
here comes self respect, thats gonna take
with a big scary needle
why not heal her?

who cares about your Coach! which is another joke!
why are you so worried about that the latest from Dolce Gabana?
when your precious seeds are dying
somebody's daughter is in need of a good momma


We are the parents! guess who's the favorite teachers?

&our precious seeds have grown into fruit
& by our fruits shall we be known!


smh! (taking a deep breath) because I'm so mad!
When are we (grown folks) gonna turn off the Travis Porter, Nicki Manaj
start raising these girls
teaching & inspiring them
to love themselves, others & God!

When do we love enough to dismantle the self destructive stem that is choking the "life" out of them?

when do we silence the bad role models and their filthy degrading lyrics
any thing Minaj put out & everybody & their momma's rushing to hear it?


&our precious seeds have grown into fruit
& by our fruits shall we be known!



No comments: